Lower K.G. and Upper K.G Classes are mainly play-oriented with fewer burdens on the children. Warm home-like food provided to them at noon every day. They are free from homework so that day - students get their quality time at home with family. More emphasis is given to spoken English, reading work and the fundamentals of arithmetic.
- Development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through dedicated skills rooms
- Hands-on learning for children through songs, games and activities
- Entertaining and involving activities to hone reading and pre-reading skills of children
- Brushing creative skills through dedicated duration for creative arts
- Field trips to widen horizons
- Improving vocabulary, language and listening skills with fun music and movement periods
- Analytical skills base with the help of exploration, manipulation and active investigation